Millard's Detention Policy
- FUSD policies will be followed
- One form of detention at Millard is indicated on a "Benched Notice." The student misses play time at recess or lunch. a "Benching" can occur during the morning, lunch or afternoon recess. Your signature is required on a "Benched Notice" and FUSD Administrative Regulation 5114.2 #6 will be followed.
- A one hour detention will be available every Friday from 3:00-4:00 in a designated classroom.
- If your child is assigned to Friday detention, you will be notified in advance on a "Detention Notice" form which requires your signature.
- Your signature on the "Detention Notice" acknowledges that you are aware that your child will be staying after school on Friday to serve one hour of detention.
- As an alternative to Friday after-school detention, your child might be assigned lunch detention in the office. If this occurrs, FUSD Administrative regulation 5114.2 #6 will be followed.
- Your child's teacher will be happy to discuss specific behavior concerns and consequences with you.